Dr. Darryl Bivens is the Dental Director and general dentist at the Three Rivers Community Health Dental Clinic in Lyles, Tennessee. He received his doctorate of dental surgery at the Meharry School of Dentistry in Nashville, TN in 1990.
Dr. Bivens completed his undergraduate studies at Xavier University of New Orleans. Prior to joining the staff at Three Rivers Community Health Group in 2016, her served on the dental staff at Associated Dental Group, Harding Dental Group and private practice at the Hickman County Dental Clinic. He has also practiced dentistry in Illinois, and licensed in Virginia and Connecticut.
Honours and Activities
- Beta-Beta-Beta Biology Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Pre-Medical Honor Society
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Dental Association Member
- National Dental Association
- Member of Capital City Dental Association