Welcome! Thank you for choosing us as your provider. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and your family. Our staff is dedicated to helping you maintain good health by providing you with quality care.
To ensure your first visit with us is a pleasant one, please review and complete the following:
- Complete all registration forms including signatures
- Arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment
- Prior to appointment, obtain and send previous medical records, lab results or immunization
- Bring ALL current medication bottles to the appointment
- Bring insurance card(s) to your appointment. Patients without insurance cards will be considered self pay and may qualify for a sliding fee discount.
- Self pay patients should complete attached sliding fee forms and bring financial documentation. Accepted forms include any verification of assistance (Food Stamp, Unemployment, Disability, etc…), recent bank statement, check stub, tax return or W2.
- Bring a photo ID; Federal Regulations require that you provide a photo ID.
- As a courtesy to our patients and staff with allergies, please refrain from wearing cologne or perfume during your visit.
- Our clinics are Smoke Free. No smoking except in designated areas.
All patients are responsible for co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance and charges for services rendered at the time of their appointment.
Should you arrive more than 15 minutes past your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule for the next available appointment time.