Just because you have a chronic disease doesn’t mean you have to give up on life. We give you hope for the future and the assurance that you can maintain a good quality of life despite your condition.
When chronic disease is a principal medical problem it is critical that the patient take an active role to ensure proper management of chronic conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, COPD. Management and resources are directed by the patient’s primary care physician. Our medical providers work with patients to control their disease, manage symptoms and reduce risk of complications. Ongoing support will motivate and encourage patients to promote positive outcomes.
Personalized Coordinated Care
You will work with our team of doctors, nurses and technicians to build a personalized treatment plan that will get you back on your feet before you know it. Your dedicated Care Team will help you better manage your conditions so you can lead a fulfilling life. The personalized care you receive may include any of the following benefits:
- Help you monitor and manage your conditions to improve your quality of life
- Blood pressure and blood glucose checks
- Annual physical exams and screenings
- Cholesterol tests, treatment and management
- EKG testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Simplify your medication regimen whenever possible
- Provide smoking cessation counseling, diet counseling, medication reviews and weight management when required to further improve your existing condition
- Referrals for specialized care to trusted health collaborative partners as needed
The sliding fee discount is available for all who qualify based on household income.
Please contact the clinic location and ask about making an appointment:
Perry County Medical Center, Inc. - (931) 589-2104
Three Rivers Community Health - Hickman - (931) 670-5520